News & Updates
March 21Race Results for SIO DC 2016
Please CLICK HERE to see results of the 2016 Scope It Out 5K ...
March 18SIO DC Race Course
What Is Colon Cancer?
2nd leading cause of cancer deaths for men and
- Colonoscopies not only discover cancer, but can also stop cancer
- 50% of Americans still do not get colonoscopy reimbursement
- Colon cancer research is still vastly under-funded
Where Does the Money Go?
- Promoting the importance of life saving screening and colorectal cancer (CRC) awareness through community outreach. Chris4Life will change the stigma behind talking about CRC through creative "marketing" efforts and the Love Your Butt campaign.
- Connecting former colorectal cancer patients to current patients through the COLONTOWN community, one of the first of its kind in the U.S. Learn more about COLONTOWN by Clicking Here.
- Cutting edge research at the Ruesch Center for the Cure of Gastrointestinal Cancers at Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
And much more. Click here to find out!